Thursday, October 27, 2011

The tiniest MAC haul

I have a new found love for MAC. After exploring other makeup brands at the well loved Sephora over the last few years, I have to say I get a lovely satisfaction feeling after doing a little retail therapy at the MAC counter. The latest addittions to my collection are Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus and eyeliner in Teddy.
I absolutely love this powder. I've been using it every day since I got it. It gives you nice coverage without feeling too powdery (if you know what I mean). I've even used it on itself , with no liquid foundation underneth, and it made my skin look really nice. Now for the eye liner, I don't know if I love it yet. I have to say I've been reaching out a lot more for my Urban Decay brown eyeliner (the one that came in the NAKED pallet) than this one. It just isn't as intense as I would want it to be.

Off I go to night class!!

ta - ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment