Thursday, October 27, 2011

Make Up Diary Tag

I saw this tag on Dainty Dollymix and thought it would be fun.


1. What time did you do your makeup today? At about 6:55AM - gotta be in my car by 7:25AM!
2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? My concealer: NYC stick concealer which is about $2 but does the trick!
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? My skin, as usual. Let's just say it's waaayyy less than perferct.
4. Did you apply false eyelashes? I don't even know my name at 7am.. no I did not apply false lashes :p
5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? I told the cats (Marshmallow and Lorelai) to knock it off. They're morning cats apparently.
6. Biggest make-up mishap today? I don't think I had any. Yay me! :)
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? Yes, I watched one of Elle's (Allthatglitters21) Youtube vidoes the other day and she was wearing a bit of a cat eye liner and eyeshadow on the bottom lashes isntead of liner. I thought it looked cute.
8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? My face. Between concealer, liquid foundation and powder to top it off... oh and don't forget to blend!
9. What part of your routine is the most fun? My lips. I used to be all about the eyeshadow but these days I find lips much more exciting (I just made myself giggle with that statement). I used a nude lipliner all over the lips and a NYX lipgloss on top.
10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? My blush and what I use for my eyes. But honestly, any make up that I put on makes a huge difference.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshadow? 95% of the time neutrals. I do like to throw some color on the eyelids from time to time.
12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid foundation. I find that it gives me way better coverage
13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? I do my make up firts. Don't know why.
14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? No, I never pack extra makeup unless I'm wearing a specific lip color that I want to reapply throughout the day.
15. When did you finish your make-up? I finished at about 7:10AM and was early for work today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment